Easy, pretty, and delicious, this Creamy Christmas Punch is perfect for any Christmas party or gathering. Everyone loves it!
Have you started planning your Christmas dinner menu yet? Good food plays a big part in all of our holiday celebrations. We usually have a big meal on Christmas Eve with our extended family, followed by a Christmas program. It’s been a tradition since I was a little girl!
One thing my kids love about holiday dinners is that instead of the usual milk we have for dinner, I will sometimes make a fun punch recipe. I made this Creamy White Christmas Punch last year, and it was a huge hit. I whipped up a batch last Saturday so I could share the recipe with you. My kids were pretty thrilled to get a yummy punch on a plain old regular day!
This creamy and delicious punch is sure to be a hit at your next holiday gathering! It’s easy to make, and it has such a delicious flavor thanks to the almond extract. As a mom, I love the fact that it’s white, so if it happens to spill, you don’t end up with a stain disaster!
You can serve it straight out of the punch bowl, but to make it even more special, add some whipped cream and sprinkles on top. So fun!
This punch only has a few steps. First you dissolve sugar in hot water, then add evaporated milk and almond extract. (The almond extract is what gives this punch its delicious flavor.) You can make this mixture up a couple days ahead and just store it in the fridge if you want. Makes for super easy preparation the day you want to serve it!
When you’re ready to serve the punch, pour the cooled milk mixture into a large punch bowl. Scoop the ice cream on top, and use a potato masher to smash the ice cream till it is smooth and creamy. It is fine if it has a few small chunks.
Next slowly pour in your 7UP®. It gives the punch that yummy fizz that everyone loves!
That’s it! Your punch is ready to serve as is, or you can top it with whipped cream. Everyone will rave about it!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 3 oz evaporated milk (6 Tbsp)
- 1/2- 1 tsp almond extract (I used a teaspoon)
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 2-liter bottle of 7UP®
- Whipped cream and sprinkles (optional)
- Combine sugar and water in a small glass bowl. Heat in the microwave for about 30 seconds or till sugar is dissolved. Cool and stir in evaporated milk and almond extract. Pour into a large punch bowl and add vanilla ice cream. Use a potato masher to break ice cream into small chunks. Slowly stir in the 7UP®.
- Spoon into serving glasses. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles if desired. Serve immediately.
I have been compensated for this recipe for White Christmas Punch by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. All opinions are my own.